Job Title: Team Leader (Permanent)
GR3 22: Unqualified £27,541 or GR4 23-31: Qualified £28,226 - £35,336
41.5hrs per week (banked hours)
Example Shift Pattern:
Tue 7-10 3-11 SLEEP IN
Thu 7-10 3-9
Fri 7- 4
We are delighted to offer all staff the opportunity to apply for the post of Team Leader.
Reasons to work on residential:
1) Great CPD. DSL training to the value of £505
2) Mentoring and supervision Richard O’Shea
3) Experience in Leadership and Management
4) Key worker responsibilities
5) Varied shift pattern, mornings and evenings. Sleep in shifts.
6) Chance to work with students in a more informal area
7) Be a part of on and off-site activities
8) Building up partnerships with parents
9) Opportunity to work in an Ofsted Outstanding provision
10) Experience in ASDAN accredited learning and PfA
What we are looking for is someone to: be hard working and committed to meeting the needs of students, work in partnership with parents/ carers, teaching and support staff and colleagues, be ambitious for and nurturing of our students.
If you feel you have the skills to lead and inspire both staff and students, we would like to hear from you. If you would like to make informal enquiries please contact Richard O’Shea at the school on 0121 427 3191 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The role requires that you have a Leadership and Management in Care qualification. If you do not have this you will need to commit to completing this within 12 months of starting the role. The successful candidate will need to fund this.
Application forms and further details are available to download from the school website, www.baskvill.bham.sch.uk Completed application forms should be sent to Richard O’Shea email@example.com
Baskerville School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Closing date 09:00 Friday 26 August 2022
Interviews will be held week beginning 05 September 2022