ICT Technician - Grade 3
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm, Friday 8:30am - 4pm
Part time, term time only plus 2 weeks -to be taken in the summer.
Salary: £20,903 - £27,041 Prorata
BASKERVILLE SCHOOL, FELLOWS LANE, HARBORNE, BIRMINGHAM B17 9TS TELEPHONE NUMBER 0121 427 3191
Baskerville is a secondary school for students with Autism, some of whom are resident during term time. Our students have a very wide range of abilities and needs, from those with severe learning difficulties through to those successfully completing GCSE courses. The school is situated on a beautiful site, with lots of outdoor learning opportunities.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic colleagues to join our popular and ambitious school and further develop our ICT provision.
What we can offer:
1. Working as part of an experienced, supportive and motivated team
2. Purposeful, exciting CPD opportunities
3. Collaboration and opportunities with our 6 fellow Co-operative Trust Schools.
4. Forest School provision
5. Aspirational Senior and Middle Leadership Teams
6. Peace Garden
7. Specialist rooms
8. Strong Governing Body
9. Healthy financial position
What we are looking for is someone to:
· be hard working and committed to meeting the needs of students
· work in partnership with parents / carers, teaching and support staff and colleagues in other agencies and provisions
· be ambitious for and nurturing of our students
If you feel you have the skills to inspire both staff and students with ICT, and drive provision we would like to hear from you. If you would like to make informal enquiries please contact Onos Emmanuel-Kokoh at the school on 0121 427 3191 or by email at
Application forms and further details are available to download from the school website, www.baskvill.bham.sch.uk Completed application forms should be sent to Onos Emmanuel-Kokoh at the school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Baskerville School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date 10.00am on Wednesday 29th September 2021
Interviews will be held week beginning 4th October 2021.
Download Job Description Here:
Download Application Form Here: