Key Stage 3 Teacher & Form Tutor
Teachers with the following specialism and interest in working with students with SEN required for September 2021
KS3 Teacher and Form Tutor
MPS plus 1 SEN point
NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
BASKERVILLE SCHOOL, FELLOWS LANE, HARBORNE, BIRMINGHAM B17 9TS TELEPHONE NUMBER 0121 427 3191
Baskerville is a secondary school for students with Autism, some of whom are resident during term time. Our students have a very wide range of abilities and needs, from those with severe learning difficulties through to those successfully completing GCSE courses. The school is situated on a beautiful site, with lots of outdoor learning opportunities.
Required from September 2021, we are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic colleagues to join our popular and ambitious school. We are particularly looking for applicants who are keen to work with students with Autism/SLD/MLD and to extend our teaching capacity in the area above.
What we can offer:
1. An exciting and innovative curriculum
2. Working as part of an experienced, supportive and motivated team
3. Purposeful, exciting CPD opportunities
4. Collaboration and opportunities with our 6 fellow Co-operative Trust Schools.
5. Forest School provision
6. Aspirational Senior and Middle Leadership Teams
7. Peace Garden
8. Specialist rooms
9. Strong Governing Body
What we are looking for is some-one to:
· be hard working and committed to meeting the needs of students
· work in partnership with parents / carers, teaching and support staff and colleagues in other agencies and provisions
· be ambitious and nurturing of our students
If you feel you have the skills to lead and inspire both staff and students, we would like to hear from you. If you would like to make informal enquiries please contact Arron Alderton, Assistant Head Teacher at the school on 0121 427 3191 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms and further details are available to download from the school website, www.baskvill.bham.sch.uk Completed application forms should be sent to Melanie Jat at the school or emailed to email@example.com
Baskerville School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date 12.00pm on Thursday 20th May 2021
Interviews will be held on Thursday 27th May 2021