Welcome to our website, where you will find a great deal of information about Baskerville School, our work, our approach to education and our links with the community.
Baskerville School is a special day and residential school for students aged 11 to 19 years, with autistic spectrum disorders and complex difficulties. The students cover a wide ability range.
We are very proud of our school, our students and their achievements. You will discover more about us by exploring the rest of this website. Please look around our site by clicking the links at the side of the page to find out more about the school and what our students achieve. You are also welcome to come and visit us. Please contact us and we will be happy to show you around
Keep an eye on our News and Diary section, where you'll find our newsletters and all those important dates for your diary. We always enjoy hearing from visitors and friends, so please leave a message in our Guestbook.
If you would like to request a paper copy of any of the information on this website, or would like to get in touch for any other reason, please phone or email us using the information listed on our Contact Us page.
Look what's new on our web...
- 24 Oct 16: Updated school Self Evaluation Form.
- 24 Oct 16: Our School Development Plan for 2016 to 2018.
- 24 Oct 16: School Newsletter.
- 24 Oct 16: Our School Results for 2015/16.
- 24 Oct 16: Students of 5D have been getting to know Harborne better.
- 24 Oct 16: Our school has become a hub for Global Learning.
- 24 Oct 16: We said goodbye to our oldest students at their Leavers' Ball.
- 14 Oct 16: School Newsletter.
- 14 Oct 16: Some updated school Policy and Safeguarding Policy documents.
- 02 Oct 16: School Newsletter.
- 02 Oct 16: Some of our students successfully completed a First Aid Course.
- Previous updates
This web was last updated on 24 October, 2016
Baskerville School, Fellows Lane, Harborne, Birmingham.