Welcome to our website, where you will find a great deal of information about Baskerville School, our work, our approach to education and our links with the community.
Baskerville School is a special day and residential school for students aged 11 to 19 years, with autistic spectrum disorders and complex difficulties. The students cover a wide ability range.
We are very proud of our school, our students and their achievements. You will discover more about us by exploring the rest of this website. Please look around our site by clicking the links at the side of the page to find out more about the school and what our students achieve. You are also welcome to come and visit us. Please contact us and we will be happy to show you around
Keep an eye on our News and Diary section, where you'll find our newsletters and all those important dates for your diary. We always enjoy hearing from visitors and friends, so please leave a message in our Guestbook, or get in touch by one of the ways listed on the Contact Us page.
Look what's new on our web...
- 05 Jul 15: Recent school Newsletters and diary dates.
- 05 Jul 15: We recently held a whole school International Day.
- 27 Jun 15: Recent school Newsletters and diary dates.
- 06 Jun 15: An update on our latest school Improvement works.
- 06 Jun 15: Recent school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 30 May 15: Some additional websites we recommend.
- 18 May 15: Our new-look website is launched.
This web was last updated on 5 July, 2015
Baskerville School, Fellows Lane, Harborne, Birmingham.