Welcome to our website, where you will find a great deal of information about Baskerville School, our work, our approach to education and our links with the community.
Baskerville School is a special day and residential school for students aged 11 to 19 years, with autistic spectrum disorders and complex difficulties. The students cover a wide ability range.
We are very proud of our school, our students and their achievements. You will discover more about us by exploring the rest of this website. Please look around our site by clicking the links at the side of the page to find out more about the school and what our students achieve. You are also welcome to come and visit us. Please contact us and we will be happy to show you around
Keep an eye on our News and Diary section, where you'll find our newsletters and all those important dates for your diary. We always enjoy hearing from visitors and friends, so please leave a message in our Guestbook, or get in touch by one of the ways listed on the Contact Us page.
Look what's new on our web...
- 28 Nov 15: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 22 Nov 15: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 22 Nov 15: Updated Whistle Blowing Policy.
- 14 Nov 15: School Newsletter.
- 14 Nov 15: A photograph of this year's Eco Committee members.
- 08 Nov 15: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 08 Nov 15: Students in Class 3 enjoyed some Geography Field Work.
- 08 Nov 15: The students have been cooking with our own home-grown apples.
- Previous updates
This web was last updated on 28 November, 2015
Baskerville School, Fellows Lane, Harborne, Birmingham.