Welcome to our website, where you will find a great deal of information about Baskerville School, our work, our approach to education and our links with the community.
Baskerville School is a special day and residential school for students aged 11 to 19 years, with autistic spectrum disorders and complex difficulties. The students cover a wide ability range.
We are very proud of our school, our students and their achievements. You will discover more about us by exploring the rest of this website. Please look around our site by clicking the links at the side of the page to find out more about the school and what our students achieve. You are also welcome to come and visit us. Please contact us and we will be happy to show you around
Keep an eye on our News and Diary section, where you'll find our newsletters and all those important dates for your diary. We always enjoy hearing from visitors and friends, so please leave a message in our Guestbook, or get in touch by one of the ways listed on the Contact Us page.
Look what's new on our web...
- 22 May 16: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 22 May 16: An update to our Curriculum section.
- 22 May 16: Some new and updated documents on our Policies and Safeguarding pages.
- 14 May 16: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 14 May 16: Profiles of school Governors Bev Ffrench and Hadyn Hughes.
- 14 May 16: Updated Equality, Diversity and Cohesion Policy.
- 14 May 16: Class 3F have been learning computing using the Raspberry Pi computers.
- 14 May 16: A photo of our Headteacher after receiving her OBE at Buckingham Palace.
- 08 May 16: School Newsletter.
- 08 May 16: Admissions information and policy for students with exceptional needs.
- 08 May 16: A list of Governing Body member committees and interests.
- 08 May 16: A profile of Headteacher and Governor, Mrs Adams.
- 02 May 16: School Term Dates for 2016/17.
- 02 May 16: School Newsletter.
- Previous updates
This web was last updated on 22 May, 2016
Baskerville School, Fellows Lane, Harborne, Birmingham.