Welcome to our website, where you will find a great deal of information about Baskerville School, our work, our approach to education and our links with the community.
Baskerville School is a special day and residential school for students aged 11 to 19 years, with autistic spectrum disorders and complex difficulties. The students cover a wide ability range.
We are very proud of our school, our students and their achievements. You will discover more about us by exploring the rest of this website. Please look around our site by clicking the links at the side of the page to find out more about the school and what our students achieve. You are also welcome to come and visit us. Please contact us and we will be happy to show you around
Keep an eye on our News and Diary section, where you'll find our newsletters and all those important dates for your diary. We always enjoy hearing from visitors and friends, so please leave a message in our Guestbook, or get in touch by one of the ways listed on the Contact Us page.
Look what's new on our web...
- 31 Jan 16: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 31 Jan 16: The whole school came together to congratulate our Headteacher on her OBE.
- 31 Jan 16: Some new and updated school Policy documents.
- 23 Jan 16: School Newsletter.
- 23 Jan 16: Information on our Maths Faculty.
- 23 Jan 16: Updated Administration of Medicines Policy.
- 15 Jan 16: School Newsletter.
- 15 Jan 16: Some new and updated school Policy documents.
- 15 Jan 16: Information on our English Faculty.
- 12 Jan 16: Information on our Humanities and Rural Dimension Faculties.
- 09 Jan 16: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 09 Jan 16: Recent achievements and future plans for our Eco Committee.
- 06 Jan 16: Our School Development Plan for 2015 to 2017.
- 06 Jan 16: Updated school Self Evaluation Form.
- 06 Jan 16: New lunch menu from Spring 2016.
- Previous updates
This web was last updated on 31 January, 2016
Baskerville School, Fellows Lane, Harborne, Birmingham.